Schedule for June 24th
On Tuesday June 24th, we will be closed, so we can celebrate too. Bonne Saint-Jean. Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience.Read More...
Mechoui for the 9th anniversary of Bedondaine & Bedons Ronds
Saturday April 26th
Mechoui cooked over charcoal and drizzled with our beer.
Graciously served !
Arrive early and celebrate with us!Read More...
35mm the sequel…
Saturday March 29th 35 mm the sequel…
- 35mm performing at 8pm
- Cult movie music
* Voluntary contribution $Read More...
The 5-5-5 event
Saturday February 15th 7pm,
Bedondaine & Bedons Ronds has the honor of receiving “The King of the liars” Éric Michaud for an evening like no other. Extraordinary stories specially crafted and adapted to fit with five of our beers.
Join us for a unique evening :
- 5 tales inspired by
- 5 house beers accompagnied by
- 5 surprise hors-d’oeuvres
“La Livreuil”, an aphrodisiac beer brewed with “The King of the liars”. You’ll have to open your mouth and ears to get to the bottom of the story!
One price 40$ :
- 1,3 liters of beer
* Tickets on sale at the door.
* Limited quantities.
* Come early!
Aged Vintage Day and maple toffee on snow
Saturday February 8th 2014 starting at 2pm,
Aged Vintage Day and maple toffee on snow !!!
- Le Collier de Vénus – 9% – 3 years 3 months
- La Goutte – 10% – 2 years 3 months
- La Tonique – 8% – 2 years
- Hordeum – 8% – 1 year 1 month
- La Sucette – 8% – 10 months
- Rêve Impérial – 8% – 9 months
- Michaelangelo – 8% – 5 months
- La Dominatrice – 8% – 4 months
- La Reyne descosse – 8% – 1 year 2 months
- La Reyne descosse – 8% – 2 years 2 months
- La Reyne descosse – 8% – 3 years
- La Reyne descosse déchaînée au cognac – 9% – 1 year 4 months
- La Reyne descosse gelé – ?% – 1 year 4 months
* Long maturation beer that improves with age.
* Limited quantities.
Winter Warmer Montreal
The fourth edition of winterwarmermontreal,
will be held at,
MABRASSERIE, 2300, Holt street, Montreal
on December 6th and 7th 2013
Where we will be serving our beer :
“La Goutte” 10%, aged 2 years
- Mardi jeux
- Jeudi brebis
Beer Currently on Tap :
- L’Amère Veilleuse
- La Bariteau
- La Bedaine
- La Dernière Brosse
- La Duchesse de Chambly
- La Mamelle
- La Mentheuse
- La Noix de Marmotte
- La Promise
- Le Bedon
- Le Cens de Louis
- Le Collier de Vénus
- Nic t’Amère